Presentations from Cher30byl – Fuku5hima: Beyond Nuclear – Towards a safe, secure and affordable nuclear free energy future, conference in Manchester, England, 18-20 March 2016.
Friday 18 March:
- The speakers (PowerPoint)
- Professor Tim Mousseau, University of South Carolina: the effects of the Chernobyl disaster on the animal population (PowerPoint)
- Dr Angelika Claussen, IPPNW Germany and International Chernobyl Network: the long-term impacts of the Chernobyl nuclear disaster (PowerPoint)
- Dr Ian Fairlie, independent consultant on radioactivity in the environment: the ongoing impact of the Fukushima nuclear disaster (PowerPoint)
- Ms Yayoi Hitomi, representative of Fukushima NGO Village Earth: the humanitarian effects of the Fukushima disaster(PowerPoint)
- Reinhard Uhrig, Global 2000 / Friends of the Earth Austria: the prospects for renewable energy in Europe (PowerPoint)