1. Kate Hudson, CND General Secretary:
“Campaigning against Nuclear Power Internationally in the Light of Fukushima” (14m 50s).
2. Rika Hirose Haga, PhD scholar, School of Geography and Sustainable Development, University of St Andrews, Scotland:
“Beyond Fukushima – Pragmatism or Blind Allegiance?” (18m 23s).
3. Dr Ian Fairlie, independent consultant on radioactivity in the environment:
“Evacuations after Severe Nuclear Accidents?” (31m 16s).
4. Professor Andy Stirling, Professor of Science and Technology Policy, University of Sussex:
“Unusual obstacles to acknowledging obsolescence around nuclear power.” (11m 41s).
5. Professor Steve Thomas University of Greenwich Business School, working in the area of energy policy:
“Is Wylfa the new model for UK nuclear projects?” (17m 30s).
6. Amelia Womack, Green Party Deputy Leader:
“Nuclear power and politics” (16m 04s).